Madison had such a fun and great time, celebrating her 2nd birthday, at her Cookie Monster themed birthday party last week. The weather was perfect for the outdoor BBQ and swimming! She is so blessed to have such awesome friends and family to celebrate with.
It all started with her (homemade) Cookie Monster invitations (yay me for being somewhat crafty!):
And then came the Cookie Monster cake pops! I swore I would never make cake pops again since they are so time consuming to make, but I thought I'd go the extra mile for Madi's birthday and make them for her friends' goodie bags. :)
Getting ready and excited for her party!
Who doesn't like balloons (Besides Elbert. Weirdo! hehe)? Especially a Cookie Monster balloon!
More homemade party decorations. I think Martha Stewart needs to hire me. :)
C is for cookie! And C is for cupcakes!!!! Homemade Cookie Monster cupcakes!!! Those were super fun to make!
And the party has begun!
The birthday girl ready to go swimming!
Some friends enjoying the pool!
Lunch time! Of course Madi had to sit next to her boyfriend, Evan. :)
Om nom nom!
Cake time! Yup, mommy dearest made this Cookie Monster cake as well!
All talk and no action. Madison kept telling me that she was going to smash her cake and eat it after we sing "Happy Birthday" to her. Then game time came, and she chickened out. Her friends had to show her how to ruin a cake. :)
Here Daddy, try some!
Oh my gosh! My hands are dirty! I'm done! Can't get this cute swimsuit dirty either. Go wash my hands Mommy!
Swim time again! This time with Daddy! (I just realized I have no pictures of me with Madi at her party. Boo!)
It's quite exhausting partying with friends and family for 3 hours straight. Nap time! Oh, and the balloon is coming with me. And yes, she napped for 2 hours straight holding on to that balloon!
Presents!!!!!
I had the best birthday party ever! Thank you everyone who came and helped me celebrate my birthday! I love you all!
Yay! Leftover cake pops! Yum!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment