Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Little Mermaid.

Madison has always loved swimming and playing in the water. But recently, she's become SO brave in the pool, partly because our neighbor's kids (who are 4 and 6) come over to swim every week, and she wants to be just like them. She likes going underwater and tries to swim all by herself, face down, legs kicking. It's pretty awesome, but kinda scary at the same time, because I don't want her to get over confident and want to try swimming without us watching her.

Anyway, Madi was excited that Max and Alana were coming over to swim yesterday. She asked me if she could sit on the steps and splash her feet in the pool. I said yes. I then went off to skim the pool, trying to get all the leaves out. But each time I looked up to watch Madi, she somehow slid further and further down into the water, WITH HER CLOTHES ON! :) Eventually, she was "swimming" by herself on the steps, fully clothed. SOMEBODY couldn't wait to go swimming!

0 comments:

Post a Comment