Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Butterfly Jungle At The Zoo Safari Park.

It was that time of the year again at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park! Butterfly Jungle!!!!!! (To be technically correct, and since I'm VERY late on this blog post, Butterfly Jungle took place March 17 - April 7 this year). I love this exhibit! It only comes around once a year for 3 weeks. Madi and I have gone at least 3 or 4 times every year, in the past 3 years (of Madi's life haha). When you walk into the exhibit, you're surrounded by a gazillion beautiful butterflies. And of course if you like butterflies, you hope that they will land on you so you can capture that picture of a lifetime. :)

Madi and I went the first week it opened. And here we are again. Except this time, she decided to go with her best buddy, Sammy! Can you feel the excitement in these silly girls?

Inside the butterfly exhibit, the girls were determined to have a butterfly land on them. They TRIED to sit still, and used their butterfly pamphlets as a possible landing post.

Maybe silly faces will attract the butterflies to come to them?

Come on butterflies!!! Where are you?

Ah well... No butterflies landed on either girls, so they decided to go play the drums instead.

And what's a trip to the Safari Park without goats?


Madi and Sammy's awesome computer generated Butterfly Jungle picture. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment