We were SOOO lucky to have Madi and Brandon's Aunty Kimi come over to take newborn photos of baby Brandon at 4 days old. I wasn't sure how successful the shoot was going to go since we discovered that baby Brandon HATES HATES HATES being naked. (He doesn't mind being in the nude so much anymore hehe). From the minute we brought him home from the hospital, he was a screamer. I knew we were in trouble. Usually baby cries aren't so crazy sounding, but this little guy has some big set of lungs. And he usually used those lungs to scream up a storm for EVERY diaper change and EVERY clothes change. He just didn't like being naked for some reason. And I knew that newborn photo shoots usually tend to have naked babies in them, so I was quite scared that we weren't going to get any cute pictures of our precious baby in his birthday suit.
Let's just say that it took a good 4 hours or so to get some decent pictures of Brandon. I was right. (I like it when I'm right hehe). Every time we tried to strip him down, he cried and screamed like it was the most terrifying thing we could do to him. So then it took a long time to calm him back down, try to make him go back to sleep, and then try the whole process of stripping him down again. Thank you Kimi for your patience with our little cry baby! Here are some photos that I snapped of Brandon with my phone while Kimi was photographing him!
Kimi working her magic to pose Brandon in the basket:
Brandon as a puppy!
Looks like a little chick was just born in its nest!
"Whoo whoo".... Who is this little cutie pie of an owl in this nest?




0 comments:
Post a Comment