Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today Is a Brand New Day...

In case anyone is wondering... I am NOT suffering from my evil Pregnancy Hormone attacks anymore! Yay!! I feel all normal and chipper as usual today hahaha. No wonder people think women are crazy... We are!!! :) It's just weird how you have like no control over your emotions and your body just does what it wants... I hope I don't have any more spells like that, because it just sucks... Although, I do know that those hormones are still in full effect... Grr... So I might not be all crazy cry-baby woman at the moment, but my face decided to take a life of its own and turn into a pepperoni pizza. :( I don't believe in the whole "pregnancy glow" thing, especially with this kind of complexion!!! How embarrassing!! Why doesn't anyone ever tell you about pregnancy acne? This is just gross!!!

Well, I guess my weekly email updates from "The Bump" did kinda warn me. This is what they said for entering Week 25:

Got a dark line running down your belly? That's your linea nigra, and it's totally normal. Pregnancy hormones might also be making your complexion a little spotty. Switching to oil-free, water-based, noncomedogenic makeup should help clear things up.

So not only am I walking down the street, looking like I had "just eaten a watermelon" (yes, someone told me that the other day at the Dog Park hahaha But it was all in excitement, not anything mean), I also look like a 14 year old band geek (nothing wrong with that! I was in band too!) who just hit puberty. What a combination... Of course I'm the lucky one who gets the pizza face, while all the other pregnant ladies out there have a beautiful, glowing complexion to go along with their beautiful smiles and beautiful baby bump. Oh well... I shouldn't really complain... I'm really lucky to have had a very stress-free, uncomplicated pregnancy so far, so I will thank my lucky stars that my pregnancy could totally be worse... Thank you lucky stars! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment