Last Thursday, I was about to head out to Babies By The Sea Boutique for a seminar on Baby-Proofing your home, when I saw through the front door window a BIG, white box sitting on my front porch... I opened the door and ta-da!!! There it was!!! The Boon Pneumatic High Chair, waiting to be brought inside the house, put together, just to sit there and look pretty until wee Madison bursts into this lovely world, to sit her cute butt in it.

We were planning on getting a "normal" high chair, however, me being retarded, I found that the Boon was just so much prettier- actually, cooler, looking hahaha. Since I didn't get my "modern/chic" nursery (since Elbert wanted a super girly nursery, which I did help design I might add tee-hee), I got my modern design in the high chair instead! It was pretty expensive for a high chair, but I was sold on the fact that (1) It looks cool and modern (2) Reviews say its super easy to clean (3) It rolls easily on hard wood floors, which we can easily roll away out of our kitchen when not in use (4) It has a compact tray that can easily be cleaned and placed in a dishwasher and (5) IT JUST LOOKS COOL! hahahaha So, to help ourselves pay for this beauty, we actually took our jar of coins to CoinStar, and instead of getting the 8% commission taken out of our cash, we chose to receive a gift certificate instead, which would allow us to cash in our whole amount- no commission taken away. To our surprise, we had $110.63 worth of coins in that jar, got an Amazon.com gift certificate, went home, and bought our Boon!!! Woo-hoo!!! I was expecting it to be delivered next week, so when I saw that it had arrived a week early, it was like my birthday all over again! I can't believe how excited I was to see that Boon box at my doorstep!!!
So here it is!!! The one and only Boon!!! Let's just hope that Madison finds it comfortable and loves it just as much as I do! :) Again, I can't even explain why I am so excited about this high chair... It's a freakin high chair!!!! :)

OOOooOOoohhh AhhhHHHhhh... Do they make one for adults too?!?!
ReplyDeleteAmy