Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Pumpkins! More Goats!

Today we met up with some friends and visited the Del Mar Pumpkin Patch by the fairgrounds. It's almost Halloween, so what better way to get in the "holiday" spirit than to surround yourself with pumpkins? :) I knew there was going to be a small petting zoo at this pumpkin patch... And seeing how much fun Madi had yesterday at the San Diego Zoo's petting coral, I had to make sure Madi got to pet goats again today. She had a good time petting the goats and the lone sheep at this petting zoo. But I think she had WAY more fun yesterday, only because (1) the zoo's petting zoo is a lot bigger, (2) the zoo's petting zoo has way more animals, (3) the pumpkin patch's petting zoo (and entire pumpkin patch) was covered in hay, and Madi kept getting hay stuck in her shoes, which kept poking her feet, thus causing her to become very irritated and then becoming a very fussy baby... *Sigh*... I hope today's fussiness isn't the start of a new teething thing again... Anyway...

Here is Madi poking and proding a goat at today's petting zoo. She loves pointing out noses on things and then saying the word, "nose!" which she is demonstrating for you in this picture below:


Madi and the goat giving the same blank stare...


Are your ears bigger than Cody and Daisy's pointy ears?


Hello Mr. Sheep. Can I give you a hug?


Choo choo train! Yay!


Madi: I'm outta here! This place blows! See ya kids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment