Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween 2013 Sneak Peek.

Madison is adamant about being a princess for Halloween this year, although, she keeps changing her mind as to which princess she wants to be. Some days she wants to be Ariel (The Little Mermaid), and other days she wants to be Rapunzel. Well, I've been trying to convince her to be the Little Mermaid since I got Brandon a lobster costume to be Sebastian (one of Ariel's sidekicks). And yes, I know, Sebastian is a crab, but they don't make crab costumes and I have no time to sew one up myself! Anyway, here are both kids, trying on their costumes to see if it all fits. I figured if Madi changes her mind and decides to be Rapunzel, at least I have a picture of these two as Ariel and Sebastian! :) Can these two be any cuter? :)


Here is Madison struttin' her stuff as Princess Ariel:


And here is baby Brandon doing his thang as Sebastian. Definitely the cutest lobster I've ever seen!


0 comments:

Post a Comment