First off, it was a beautiful, warm and sunny weekend! We got to the farm, and we got a free bag of either navel oranges or Hass Avocados with our $6 parking/admission fee. Yum! We parked our car and walked on to the farm where they had a cute little playground for the kids, llamas, and mini horses!
And baby goats, and sheep, and a lone pig! :) Of course Madi had to pet the baby goats. :)
And of course, strawberry picking day wouldn't have been as fun or complete without... Evan!!! (In this picture, I told them to say cheese, and what do they do? Turn towards each other like they're about to kiss. Unfortunately, Evan's hat was in the way so I don't think their lips would have been able to reach each other haha).
Ahhhh!!! Strawberry fields forever! :)
This one looks like a good one!
Come on Evan! Let's go look over here!
Found another perfect one!
Look at all the strawberries we picked!
Oh wait, I think I can squeeze in one more strawberry in my basket!
Choo choo train tour around the strawberry fields!
Let's explore this old firetruck!
Om nom nom... Strawberries!!!! I think Madi turned into a strawberry that day. She ate a TON!
Oh Brandon, you want a strawberry too? How can you say no to that face?
Holy guacamole! Somebody went to town on this strawberry! Looks like we have another Stehly Farms strawberry fan in this household!
Madi and Evan's last romp on the farm grounds...













0 comments:
Post a Comment