
Madi finally tried her very first finger food today! (Man, what an exciting day for her today! She got her jumperoo, she ate her first finger food, AND she was twins with Daddy today!). Madison ate her first Baby Mum Mum. I'm not quite sure if she enjoyed it... But I do know she didn't hate it! haha. I guess she's so used to picking things up and putting them in her mouth that she just thought of this rice cake as just another object to pick up and put in her mouth. I figured since she's been a bit uncomfortable with her little tooth poking through, that giving her something to chew on would help distract her from whatever pain or discomfort she's feeling. It seemed to help! She was crying and crying, and not even a frozen banana or a cold teether really helped calm her. But this Baby Mum Mum calmed her down for a good 10 minutes or so hahahaha. Baby Mum Mums: a good first finger food snack AND a good teething snack! Yay!
0 comments:
Post a Comment