Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Pictures!

Today we dressed Madison in her "Mrs. Claus" dress and went over to Babies By The Sea Boutique to take pictures with Dr. Biter, I mean, Santa Claus! I expected Madi to be one of those kids who would immediately cry their eyes out the minute they sit on Santa's lap. That would have been a classic picture! But, she sat there... Confused... She wasn't happy nor scared... Just... "Who is this guy and why am I sitting on his lap? And why is Mommy jumping up and down like a crazy woman and making weird noises behind that lady with a camera?"

I can't wait to see how those pictures turned out...

In the meantime, here's a picture of Mommy and Madi in front of the Christmas tree in the Babies By The Sea courtyard...

When we got home, I took some pictures of Madi in her Christmas gear in hopes of using one (or some) of the pictures on this year's Christmas cards... She wasn't cooperating too well, but here are some that I thought were kinda cute!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Madi and Abby have to go to the same elementary school because they have all the same clothes and that will come in handy on "Twin Day."

    ReplyDelete