Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ergo Baby!

Yay! Madison FINALLY likes her Ergo Baby baby carrier! We tried carrying her around in it when she was a lot smaller (with the infant insert of course), but she never lasted too long in it before she got fussy. Madison used to be VERY particular in how she was carried so I think back then, since the Ergo Baby carrier didn't "carry" her in the position she liked, she kinda didn't enjoy herself being in it. But NOW, she doesn't mind how she's carried, as long as she IS carried! Such a princess! I am very happy to be using the Ergo Baby carrier more often now because she is getting way too heavy to carry around with just my little skinny arms.

Awww, I love carrying my baby around in it. I feel like a momma kangaroo! And I'm thrilled that Madison likes it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment