Friday, November 18, 2011

Smile!

Mark your calendars! Today, Friday, November 18, 2011, Madison decided that getting her picture taken by mama is actually quite fun! And not only did Madison cooperate fully in front of the camera, she also smiled a regular smile (instead of her scrunched up ugly pug face smile, which I still think is hilariously adorable), and did it when I asked her to smile for the camera!!! Ahhhh!!! It's a miracle! I hope today wasn't just a fluke. I hope she'll actually start wanting her picture taken from now on, so that I can get decent photos of her, AND so I don't have to chase her down since she usually runs in the opposite direction the moment she sees me take the camera out.

Here are some fun shots I took of Madi today! Yay!

Smile!

Silly smile:

Cheesy smile:

That's a lot of teeth smile:

"The swings are the best!" smile:

Gettin' ready to go down the slide smile:

0 comments:

Post a Comment