Sunday, January 15, 2012

Legoland!

I think I'll be all caught up telling you all about our wonderful holiday happenings of 2011 with this post. FINALLY! Yay! :) We had a blast during the holidays, and we ended 2011 by going to Legoland as a family. We are seriously thinking about getting an annual pass to Legoland this summer because Madi loves that place! She loves going on the kiddie rides (and who knew that I would love going on them with her since I'm such a big and scary roller coaster fanatic?), she LOVES the Duplo Village area (perfect for toddlers her age), AND it's like 10 minutes away from our house! Ok, maybe 15 minutes, but hey, it's pretty darn close. The Sea Life Aquarium is there too, and Madi LOVES that place, especially since she's sooooo into animals and fish and critters and things.

Here's a few pictures from our fun day at Legoland!

Madi and Daddy in the lion's mouth! Eeks!

Madi on the slide in Duplo Village. I can't even count how many times she went up and down that thing!

Mama and Madi with the Lego soldier guy. Madi LOVES these costume character people, just like how she was in love with Pluto at Disneyland! She was all touching him and giving him high fives and stuff!

Family picture with the Lego soldier guy. Madi is totally giving the stink eye to someone in this picture. Man, check out that attitude in her face and in her stance!

Madi and Daddy flying high in an airplane!

Having a blast on the choo choo train in Duplo Village!


Madi driving a police car!

Little race car driver Madi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment