
So it looks like the 12 hour sleeping-through-the-night thing decided to stop this week, which is fine. I guess I could have been right in that it could have been a growth spurt thing the other week. Although Madison isn't literally sleeping through the night anymore, she is only waking up once, around 4am, which is still nothing to complain about. I kind of feel better that she's waking up once though. Being the crazy, paranoid mom that I am, I kept worrying that she was going to lose weight from skipping a feeding in the middle of the night. Elbert wanted to smack me the other week because I kept asking him if Madi looked skinnier or felt lighter. For some reason, her fat rolls didn't look as fat to me anymore. Maybe I was just imagining it in my delusional world? Elbert says that it's because she's just getting leaner and longer as she's growing, so her fat is getting evenly distributed now...
But look! She has Mommy's chicken legs!

I guess when Madi is all stretched out, she looks skinnier... But when she's all curled up, she still is our chunky monkey. Babies are suppose to be all fat and chunky. It's cute when they have all those fat rolls!
Nothing new to report on this week really... Madi's head is just on the cusp of being in control! How exciting! She can sit up on her own in our lap, and SOMETIMES she'll let us pick her up by her arm pits without supporting her head too!
Speaking about Madi's head... Grandma Ha bought Madi a super cute bunny rabbit headband!

Hopefully by next week, I'll have some new and exciting developmental achievements to blog about. So for now, enjoy some cute pictures of Madi at 15 weeks old! :)
LOVE the bunny headband!
ReplyDelete