So I bought 2 pairs of
"Baby Legs" legwarmers from a friend a few weeks ago, and have yet to try them out on Madi... Until today! Well, I tried putting them on her when I first got them, but at that time, I think they were a bit too big for her. And then I tried again not too long ago, and I thought I was gonna cut her leg circulation off since the elastic was SO tight around her thighs that are the size of Thanksgiving dinner... And since today was suppose to be the coldest day of the week, and I didn't feel like putting Madi in pants again, I decided to give the Baby Legs legwarmers a try yet again. This time, I made sure to stretch the elastic out a few times before I wrapped my little butterball's turkey legs in them. They weren't as tight as before, so Madi had a field day with them on today! They're too cute! Such a fashionista she was today! Check her out! :)

These leg warmers are quite convenient! They'll keep your baby's legs warm (hence legwarmers haha), and you don't need to hassle with taking pants on and off when you're changing your baby's diapers. Madi felt like she was in the 80's movie
Flashdance with these legwarmers on, so her legs were just dancing and flailing around everywhere!


Not sure if baby's could ever be described as "sexy," but well... Here is Madison's "sexy" pose with her Baby Legs, while sitting on Daddy's lap... This girl is too much!
0 comments:
Post a Comment