
Yesterday was Madi's 49 week birthday! Looks like she's FINALLY making some progress in the crawling department! Yay! It's about time little one! It seems like her determination is in full gear this week. Every chance she gets, she'll get on all fours and rock back and forth until she kind of lunges forward, or falls flat on her belly from exhaustion hahaha. She's got the will power and the effort going for her- now she just needs to master her coordination of moving her arms and legs together. She actually crawled a wee bit forward today and I almost peed my pants in excitement! :)

I seriously think that Madison will figure it out in this next week. She is SOOOOO close! As much as I am excited that she'll (hopefully) be mobile REALLY soon, I am dreading the whole baby proofing the house thing... And I know I will be THAT much more exhausted at the end of the day, chasing her bratty butt all around the house. Come on Madi! You can do it! Just think how much more fun play dates will be if you can move around places instead of just sitting there, watching everyone else scatter about!
0 comments:
Post a Comment