Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!


I know, I know... Mother's Day was this past Sunday... But better late than never, yea? I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day! Started off with Elbert making me some breakfast and doing the dishes... Had a lovely time after breakfast just hanging out in our pajamas, as a family (since Elbert works too much during the weekdays and Madi and I barely see him). I cherish those quality times together A LOT! Madison then took a nice 2 hour long nap, and when she woke up, we went to the Wild Animal Park for the last day of Butterfly Jungle! I think we need to hang out in our backyard more because the butterflies at the Wild Animal Park don't seem to like landing on any one of us... Booo! BUT, we got to take home one of these cheesy photos to remember my first Mother's Day! Yay!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mamas out there! Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing, and memorable day.

I LOVE YOU MOM! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment