Tuesday, February 8, 2011

36 Weeks - Kisses from My Misses!


Yesterday was Madison's 36 week birthday! So, what is Madi's new trick in the last day since I already spilled the beans about her feeding herself finger foods as her latest accomplishment? She can give kisses!!!! That's right! Madison puckers up and gives kisses if you ask for them. Well... SOMETIMES she puckers up... Other times she leans her face over to you and leaves her mouth WIDE open so you get a wet, sloppy kiss! :) All you gotta do is ask her, "Madison, can I get a kiss?"

Sorry boys- Madison just doesn't give her kisses away for free. She sometimes likes to play hard to get and will immediately turn her head away if she's not feeling it. But if she's in a happy mood, and thinks you deserve an expensive kiss from her, she won't hesitate to let you know exactly how she feels. :)

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE getting kisses from Madi! I don't care how sloppy or wet they are, as long as she's willing to give them as her way of saying, "Mommy... I LOVE you!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment