
"I want to crawl!!!!" If Madison could talk, that's exactly what she would say. Actually, that's what she would be screaming in a frustrated tantrum haha. It seems like every day Madison gets closer and closer to figuring out how to get herself on her hands and knees (although she doesn't stay on them for long). She sees other babies crawling, scooting, lunging, and walking, and I know she is trying her hardest to figure out how she can do those things too. And you can see it in her face. She tries SOOOO hard to figure out the whole crawling thing, that she eventually just gets so tired of trying, that she ends up screaming in frustration. Poor baby! You'll figure it all out soon! I know you will! And Mommy and Daddy will help you along the way! :)
She's been pretty good at spinning herself around in circles while on her belly hahaha. Although that doesn't really get her places, at least its a start, having her realize that she can turn and manuever to get to something, or see something, that is probably on the other side of her reach. Madison is still "crawling" backwards, but hopefully when she figures out her hand and knee coordination, that backing up beeping noise won't be going off as much. :)
Madison is learning words so fast! She already amazes me by showing me that she knows where the eyes are on each animal in her "Brown Bear" book, but now, she can show me where Mommy and Daddy's eyes and noses are on us and other "real" things! She's an expert kisser now, and I'm about 90% sure that when she sees her doggies, she can point to them and say the word "da!" as if she's trying to say "dog." Maybe it's coincidence. Although I'm pretty sure she IS trying to say "dog." Madison is also getting pretty good at pointing. She loves to do the whole "E.T." finger pointing thing with Mommy and Daddy, and she'll make us do it over and over and over again. She thinks its so much fun! :)
Madi has tried beef and chicken for the first time last week (What was I waiting for? Who am I kidding trying to get this girl to keep eating vegeatbles? hahaha), and boy, this girl is definitely a carnivore! I think she is really gonna enjoy Daddy's steak dinners when she grows up. I don't know if it's a growth spurt or what, but this hungry hungry hippo has been an eating machine lately. I LOVE it! Yay! Looks like Madi got her groove back! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment