Monday, May 10, 2010

New Protest Scheduled!

Please visit www.mybestbirth.com for the latest details on new protests at Scripps Encinitas! All the info is here.

Join Ricki Lake, Anna Getty, and all of us Dr. Biter supporters (I'll be there!) this Friday for another peaceful protest against Scripps Encinitas Hospital!

Think about all of us prego ladies this hospital is abandoning! I can blow any day and minute, and I won't have a hospital or my doctor to deliver my baby because of their selfish choice of suspending Dr. Biter's hospital privileges! It's our right to birth naturally and Dr. Biter is 100% supportive of this right!

Please also sign the online petition to bring Dr. Biter back so that us prego ladies who are about to pop can have our doctor and have a place to birth! SIGN THE ONLINE PETITION HERE.

Since when is it a crime to support a woman's right to choose a natural birth, free from medical intervention?

0 comments:

Post a Comment