So, here is an updated picture of my 38 week belly... Stretch marks and all. Booo!!! I thought it would be funny to put one of my Week 8 pictures next to my week 38 photos... Dang! What a world of a difference 30 weeks makes! hahaha I can't believe how big my belly has gotten! I can't believe how tiny I used to be! I can't even remember what it feels like to be "skinny." I'm so used to having this big, bulging thing in front of me now, and so used to not being able to bend over easily, or get up off the couch easily, or climb stairs as easily hahaha. So far I have gained a total of 28 pounds throughout my pregnancy. Woo-hoo! I'm in the perfect weight gain range for my body type. I'm suppose to have gained 25 - 35 pounds by the end of my pregnancy.

Anyway, no new updates on Dr. Biter just yet. I was out rallying again in front of Scripps Encinitas Hospital yesterday morning, and apprently Dr. Biter was spotted at the hospital as well, dressed in a suit (weird! He's usually in a beat up t-shirt and chucks! haha), which only means that he was attending a very important meeting. Fingers crossed that this meeting is one step closer to him being reinstated at the hospital!! I've been telling Madi to stay in Mommy's belly as long as she can. The longer the better, even if it means being "overdue" up to week 42. Hopefully Dr. Biter will get reinstated VERY soon so that Madi can come out and play! Elbert still thinks she's gonna be a May baby. Although I am starting to feel her REALLY wanting to come out soon, I want to stick to my guns and call her a June baby. We don't have very much time left to wait, so we'll see if mommy or daddy is right about this bet! :)
may baby!
ReplyDelete