Monday, May 24, 2010

Week 39!!!!

And the weeks keep getting closer and closer to that magical number of 40! I shouldn't be THAT surprised, especially since I think, well, at least I THOUGHT I will be a few days overdue from my so-called due date... But things have been feeling a bit "ready" down there lately, that I'm kinda expecting Madi to knock on that door and say, "Hey guys! Ready or not, here I come!!!!"

I've been getting a lot more Braxton Hicks contractions, which don't hurt one bit... My tummy just gets really hard for a wee bit and then it goes away. I've also started experiencing some weird achey/crampy feeling in my lower abdomen- kinda like what it feels like when you're about to expect Aunt Flo... I actually took a break from my usual neighborhood walk last week because I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it up the hills anymore, but I got so restless sitting around at home, not doing any type of exercise, that I went out and did my 2 mile walk yesterday and today. Yesterday wasn't bad at all. I felt totally fine and walked like a rock star!! However, today's walk was a different story... I had Braxton Hicks contractions the whole entire time it took me to walk the 2 miles, and I felt some pressure in my cootchie area (hehehe), like her head was all pushing down against it. DEFINITELY was waddling up and down those hills, no doubt about it... I guess we'll see what happens this week! Quite possible she can make her appearance! :)

Here's my 39 week profile picture... Doesn't really look like my belly dropped, but I know for sure she is slowly dropping and settling in my pelvic region. I have to pee like every 10 minutes now, I can breathe a lot better, and I've been quite hungry a lot more often again... Signs of "lightening," or dropping into the pelvic region...

I was suppose to have my 39 week appointment today, but yet again, my appointment got cancelled. Not sure when I'm gonna see Dr. Biter again since the office said they will call me when he's available... Good thing is, I still feel great, and I know Madi is doing well since she's still an active little move-a-saurus. A good sign that she's doing well. Let's see who gets the phone call first- me from the office to reschedule my appointment, or the office from me saying that I've gone into labor hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment